Welcome to the new Dunmani Designs website

My name is Clair Coult and in 1999 I set up the Dunmani Designs website to share my cross stitch and blackwork patterns.  It's been over 10 years since I updated the old website and it was looking pretty dated so I thought I'd start a fresh with a whole new theme.

I've put all the old patterns together into a PDF which you can download for FREE and I'll be updating the site with loads of new patterns. If you still want to visit the old website you can find it *here* but I hope you'll stay and have a look at all the new projects.

I offer all my patterns royalty free, that means you don't need to pay to use them, but they are not copyright free.  All patterns are for personal use only.  Please refer to the terms and conditions for more details. 

If you have any questions please email me at clair@dunmanidesigns.co.uk I'm always happy to help.

Happy stitching!

Clair Coult

Latest Designs


Tetris Heart
Tetris Heart
Tetris Heart
Space Invaders
Space Invaders

3 comments: